Serving Portland, Oregon For Over 20 YEARS
CUSTOM POWDER COATING BY PORTLAND POWDER
- Powder Coating for manufacturers, fabricators, and consumers
- Restorations and home decor
- Outdoors and extreme sports equipment
- Motorcycle and auto body parts
- Bicycle frames, wheels, and accessories
- Got another idea? Contact us or visit us on Facebook to check out recent projects
Portland Powder Coating celebrated it’s 20th year in business January 2013. We are a family-owned powder coating and sandblasting job shop serving both the manufacturing and private markets of Portland, Oregon. Our services include: powder coating, sandblasting, coating removal, light fabrication, assembly, warehousing, welding, delivery, and drop shipment.
What is powder coating?
Powder coating is applied as a dry powder (polyester) and then cured in an oven. The part to be coated is grounded and the powder receives an electrostatic charge as it is sprayed and is attracted to ground. This keeps the coating in place until it is oven cured. Most painted metal products are currently powder coated. No hazardous waste is generated in the process. No solvents are used.
What can be powder coated?
Most objects that are powder coated are made of metal. The powder cures at a minimum 350˚F, therefore the product to be coated must be able to handle that temperature. Here are a few:
- Sheet metal and metal stamping
- Aluminum castings and extrusions
- Structural Steel
- Patio furniture
- Automotive parts and wheels
- Ornamental wrought iron
- Marine and boat parts
- Bicycle and Motorcycle parts and wheels
- Off-road, ATV, and sand-rails
- Garden and outdoor equipment
- Industrial components
- Gym and playground equipment
- Metal Sculpture and Art
We use sustainable, green business practices and care deeply about protecting our future. You can be sure your next project will look great and have a minimal effect on the environment as well. Want to learn more about our RoHS compliant shop and how we operate? Check out the services page!
- Environmentally friendly
- Tough and Durable
- Colorful and Attractive
- Doesn’t contain any volatile organic compounds
- Doesn’t contain carcinogens like spray paint
Why Portland Powder
- Over 20 years in business
- Friendly customer service
- Environmentally conscious
- Winner of The City of Portland’s BEST Award
- Centrally located